When, unfortunately, legal challenges have to be faced then a layman does not know how to face such legal challenges. He is often found in a bad situation where he is confused about how to proceed and who should be trusted. At this point, obviously, he has to hire legal support. Legal Support Services have to be found as per the need and relevance. Legal support services must be by a trusted law firm support. Law Firm support services by the top lawyer support services are little challenging to find usually. Support legal means law firm support services, lawyer support services and paralegal support services. Well, when it comes to hiring the law firm and lawyer support services then what does it mean to hire the legal support?
- Hire a legal consultant in UAE to grab the legal idea or legal solution.
- Hire the Lawyer for a Court Case straight.
- Hire a Law Firm on retainership basis. Hire the top law firm support services.
- Get prepared before the court case/cases.
- An attempt to save the tangible and intangible assets of the business.
Specialized Legal Support
We will try to understand this concept for the ease of our readers in a few points. These important points will throw the light on the process and its importance:
- Professional Law Firm where business is performed with seriousness.
- If it locates in top areas of a region then there is no issue to accept that a Law Firm is good among many others.
- Profile of the chairman of the Law Firm and manager of the Law Firm must be capable.
- Rating or Reputation of the Law Firm and the appointed lawyers must be very good.
- A Law Firm should not be a rented or borrowed law firm, where just the name of Emirati Lawyer is not being used. It is also owned by and fully managed by an Emirati Lawyer where takes the responsibility of the quality service and good performance. Results can’t be predicted, this is acceptable.
- When Lawyers do not hide anything from the client. Especially a new one who knows nothing about the Law.
- Experience never disappoints. Immature professional means putting yourself at risk. Experienced lawyer is the only key to success.
- Relevant experience and knowledge of lawyers.
- At least 10 years of practice in the same field of law.
Common areas of practice:
Law types have been extended. Previously there was nothing like IT, Cyber Crime, Crypto Currency etc. Now all these advancements and new theories have been added to the law. Therefore, new law branches have to be covered up. It means now the lawyers have to deal with digital matters, crypto matters, online trade disputes, shares and stocks, cybercrime, IT frauds and many more. Traditional law types are Labour and Employment, Civil Law, Commercial Law, Criminal Law, Family Law etc. Now Taxation and VAT have also been added in new practice areas. Therefore, the lawyers have to be:
- Updated with the new laws, and new requirements.
- Updated with new technology connected with the law.
Apart from that, another important matter is the new and advanced law. Let’s take an example of this. Dubai has made all the court systems, public prosecution systems, criminal court systems, traffic systems, RTA, Family Courts etc digitized. Now English is also widely spoken in offices while communicating with clients, and a mostly used language in UAE. Therefore, the lawyers and legal consultants have to be experts in the English language.
Problem-solving is nothing but the techniques of resolving the disputes, solving the issues and fixing them forever. Few advocates are quite competitive so that they can turn the matter towards an amicable settlement. It saves the time of both parties and the dispute is resolved eventually.
What kind of Lawyer
Once you have found what kind of lawyer you need then just contact him. For instance, send him an appointment request, give him a call or drop an Email Address. Fix the meeting and meet him at his office. Better not to call him at your office. Meet him and clear all your doubts. To give you a sales pitch then this is not bad as this is his business. But sales pitch should not be just to make the sales. The real story that has to come ahead is quite different.
The next level is to hire a lawyer who is found competent and who is found relevant to the need. For example, if a case needs to be filed in the Land Department then we need a Real Estate Lawyer. Real Estate Lawyers or also called Property Lawyers, once again are the best in the Emirate of Dubai. Level of experience matters. A lawyer with the experience in high and senior courts is always suitable for the cases like Commercial Cases, B2B Business or Corporate Cases or complicated types of Family Cases where property distributions, joint insurance, and responsibilities are involved.