Call us: +971 50 188 8453  |

Property Law Lawyers in Dubai

A person living outside in UAE, has a property in UAE, can sell legally without any issue. He just needs to provide POA to a person who has Emirati ID Card and that person can be made authorized as per Law to sell his property. It might be a residential unity, commercial property or villa. …

Read more

Open chat
Ask The Law
Welcome to Dubai's No.1 Emirati Law Firm
Call Us