Labour Lawyers deal with a lot of things, it has quite some things under its umbrella that they need to look into. Anything that deals with the employer-employee relationship, be that the negotiations that take place or mutual agreements. The labour lawyers deal with how employers are being treated at the workplace, previous employees and the candidates for employment. The labour laws were made to protect the rights of the employees and the employers to make sure none of them faces any discrimination, this involves making sure that the unions or management do not involve on either of the sites and nobody is treated unjustly. However, the labour laws also allow employees to form alliances, to take part in the union strikes, to call it a strike to meet their demands.
What Lawyers do for a Business;
Labour Lawyers in Dubai deal with employees and employers together. They help the management to take care of the following tasks:
- Revising the handbooks, policy statements, MOA, Labour Agreements, Drafts and manuals of the employees.
- Facilitating the federal and state with wage and hour law-related issues.
- To present themselves as a legal representation of the employers in front of the commissions and agencies working for human rights.
- Providing advice and, legal support in every aspect.
- The labour lawyers are also legal representatives for employers who are undergoing proceedings for unfair labour practices
- For collective bargaining agreements, the labour lawyers are responsible for presenting your resentment and adjudications in a hearing.
- To represent as a spokesperson on behalf of the company on collecting bargaining related to critical planning.
- Labour Lawyers also sit within the meetings where contracts are signed and policies are made
- Quality and Experienced Labour & Employment Lawyers are also working as Legal Counsels in Companies.
- They also help companies to form HR policies for the betterment of the company.
- Acting as counsellors to assist you with matters such as strikes and providing legal support.
Lawyers also assist you in the workplace. Issues like wrongful termination or workplace harassment or discrimination are just to name a few things that the labour lawyer can help you with. If you live in Dubai and you are going through any issues that may be related to the employee-employer relationship you need to hire a labour lawyer. Legal representation can make things less stressful for you and also can help solve the dispute in the right manner. It has been explained many times why Labour & Employment Lawyers are much important in the United Arab Emirates. The reason is very simple, becasue there are a large number of businesses in UAE, therefore, there are a large number of business opportunities. When opportunities are larger than chances of disputes, risks and issues also great in number. Other than the big company affairs, matter with the individuals and small-medium enterprises are also dealt by expert Labour Law Attorney. All these aspects increase the importance of Labour & Employment Lawyers. Therefore companies or Law Firms prefer to hire the region’s and industry’s best. The qualities and attributes of a good lawyer, have been explained in our other Blogs, as well.